Friday, November 20, 2009

So... I had this insane dream last night.



Lauren (my best friend/roomie) and I are living in this house in Berkeley, and she decides to have a crazy party without telling me. I wake up from a nap, and go into the living room, where I find a bunch of people I don't know. I'm kind of excited because I don't know what's happening. I see some people I think I know, and start mingling. The party gets bigger and bigger, and before I know it, Lauren is dancing on the dining room table, swinging a rope around in the air.

I go outside for a minute, and start yelling at these people for parking in the neighbors bushes. They tell me to "fuck off," so I shout back, "keep walking motherfuckers, I'm going to break all the windows on your car while you're gone." They continue to walk up the street, one of the guys flips me off, so I take a bat, which was conveniently laying on the sidewalk, and bust the shit out of their car.

On the front porch of our house, two guys from the party start fighting, I jump in the middle of them, and try to break it up. I'm holding one of the guys back, and am strong enough to push him back inside, as the other guy leaves the party. The guy I pushed back inside, keeps trying to get back on the porch, so I start kissing him. He stops wanting to fight, and keeps kissing me. After a few minutes, I notice my mouth is glowing, and the guy I'm kissing looks like he's about to pass out. I go outside, and start running up to random dudes, kissing them, and then watching as they fall down, completely sedated.

Meanwhile, down the street, a gang of gun toting break-dancers (no, i'm not kidding), are calling my name. I think I know them, so I run towards them. I can hear Lauren telling me not to go, but I just assume she's wasted, and doesn't know what she's talking about. The gang starts this insane break-dancing routine all around me, and then, all of a sudden, everything goes dark. I can't see a thing, but I feel someone grab me, and put there hand over my mouth, with a gun to my head.

The next thing I remember, is being in this giant auditorium with the break-dancing gang. They force me to take an "anti-gravity pill," which makes you weightless, and gives you the physical control of a beach ball. I start floating, and the gang begins this martial arts, ninja-like routine, where they kick my weightless body around the room. It doesn't hurt, but I have no control over how fast, or how much I'm spinning.

There's a loud boom sound, and the lights in the room begin to make a crackling noise. The gang disappears, and I see a white horizon line in front of me. I'm still floating in the center of the room, when there's another loud boom, and all the light around me, turns into these fractal combination's; my whole body starts shaking uncontrollably. The shaking turns into an earthquake, and the building falls to pieces around me. From my elevated position in midair, I look out into the distance, and as far as I can see, the whole city has been destroyed. There are no more buildings, no more people, total nothingness. There's another loud boom, and the sky goes dark, Everything is black. I feel something pull me from my shoulders, and while I still can't see anything, I feel a cool breeze on my face.

I have somehow been transported to the future, and I'm sitting at a metal table, across from a very large robot. The robot tells me there has been an invisible energy force killing humans everyday when the sun sets. My mouth starts glowing again, and when I begin to speak, colors starts falling out of it. I'm embarrassed by this, but the robot tells me not to be, because that is why he brought me here. I don't understand, so he explains that the energy force that's killing people, sent a message to him, saying that he will reveal himself, but only to me.

The robot says that the colors will kill him, and I'm the only one who can help. I'm really afraid at this point, but I agree to meet with the energy force. The robot gives me a map, and leaves. The colors are still spilling out of my mouth, and they get all over the map. The robot has disappeared, and  I start wandering the streets, hoping the energy force will find me. Everything in this world is metallic. The sky is metallic, the streets are metallic, and here I am, spilling colors out of my mouth, leaving a trail wherever I go. I see no people, only metal boxes and objects I can't identify. I walk into an open door on the side of the street. Inside, it's just a room. a dark room, with a chair, and a clock on the wall. I look around, and the door closes behind me. The room is very cold, so cold, it hurts my lungs to breathe deeply. I hear whispers, but can't make out where they're coming from. All of a sudden, there is another loud boom, and the floor falls out from under me. I don't fall with it though. I'm walking on the air where it used to be. I look down, and can see all the way to the center of the earth. the heat from the core warms the room, and I'm no longer struggling to breath deeply. The four walls around the room, fall backwards, like cardboard cutouts. I realize that I'm in a dollhouse that just collapsed. I start growing bigger and bigger, until I'm sitting on the table, on top of the broken dollhouse, in a library. I walk around the library, and realize I'm the only one there. I start to get scared, and just want to leave. I find the exit, but everything outside is so dark, I have no idea where I am.

I start crying, and buckets of colors spill out of my eyes and mouth. I end up swimming in a pool full of colors. I dive down deep because I can breathe underwater, and I see the robot, I swim after him trying to get his attention, but he's a broken, dead robot now. I continue swimming and realize that underneath me, there is a giant LCD screen, playing a video called "history of earth." It's going much too fast to make out everything that's happening, but dates from the future start flashing over the screen, attached to horrible events that have yet to take place. The screen goes blank, and the water starts swirling around me like I'm going down a drain. I see faces in front of me smile, and then frown. I can't control my body anymore, and I fall into a tube tunnel that pushes me so fast, my eyes burn from the pressure.

The tunnel shoots me out into space, and I'm once again weightless in the sky. The stars that are closest to me, are very tiny, and I can hold them in my hand. They wink at me, and whistle when I touch them. Somewhere behind me, there is a loud bellowing voice that says, "You can't be here." I try to turn around and look at who said that, but the tiny stars in front of me swirl around my face, giggling and winking at me, and say, "you have to go now... goodnight." There is a big flash of light, like a camera going off right in my face, and then I wake up.

No, I did not take acid before bed last night.

My roommate said maybe space Jesus was trying to contact me...

I'm not convinced that's true, but I'm also not ruling it out as an option.



love you mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment