Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh Haaaaaay Internet...


Sooooo... I've been neglecting this blog. I've been so busy posting on my other ones, I've left this baby all alone to wither and DIE! I'm a terrible mother. Anywayzzz... Being busy with this whole "I'm an adult" thing now, I haven't had a lot of time for personal ventures. Being an adult is full-time job... Correction, TRYING to be an adult is a full-time job. I'm pretty sure I'm on a downward spiral of FAIL when it comes to "being a grown-up," but you still get a runner-up trophy for trying... right? 

Things have been cRaZy the last few months... you can see I'm telling the truth by how nUtS I wrote cRaZy

I didn't want to say anything, but I think it's pretty obvious that my hands were detached awhile back, in a freak boating accident involving a bear, pirate, and Barry White... I don't really like talking about... I've blocked out most of the horror; and only recently have I regained my dexterity. However, with my newly attached hands, I am now back on the "type everything going through my head" band wagon. I've got A LOT of things I'm writing about, and therefore will very shortly be posting about them. 

I know, I know... The 3 people that read this can't contain themselves... You're all jumping up and down in joyous celebration, aren't you?

One thing I've learned over the last few months is:

The more seriously you take your life, the more your life will laugh at you.

New goal for 2010 = Taking myself life so completely UN-seriously, that it actually has to step up and be like, "Hey Bridgette, umm... I don't want to bug you or anything, but can we like stop failing so bad... it's hard to be sarcastic when you keep ruining all my jokes with tragic events, and incompetence." 

And then I'll be like, "Fuck you life! Go complain to someone else because I'm spending ALL DAY watching South Park and eating donuts in my underpants!" 

I will keep you all posted on how this new "life mantra" works out...  

I wish being a 25 year old baby was a socially acceptable career choice. 

*NOTE* - When googling "adult baby" for a picture of, well, an adult in a baby inspired outfit/scenario, be prepared for a "variety" of images to pop up... images you might not want to see, or even know exist.

You've been warned.


love you mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment