Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear downstairs neighbors.


 
So... my downstairs neighbors have the loudest fucking sex in the world. They have the loudest fucking sex at 3 in the fucking morning, almost every fucking night. Now, I've had lots of really loud sex (sorry dad), not so much recently, but in general, if I'm going to be FUCKING really loud, I'll attempt to be considerate about the volume and time of day/night said fucking is taking place, since I live with roommates in a VERY thin-walled Victorian flat.

It seriously sounds like people are dying downstairs, and their bodies are being thrown against the wall, over and over again. More than anything, at this point, I just want to see what the hell they're doing to make so much goddamn noise. It's disturbingly loud.

Soooo...

Dear downstairs neighbors,

Please shut the fuck up. Some people actually like sleeping in the middle of the night. Getting awoken by your guttural moans at 3am, isn't really working for me, so if you could possible start the animal sex at around like 10pm instead, it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Fucking!

- B


love you mean it.

1 comment:

  1. They are obviously loving like they mean it. :) Just like animals.

    ReplyDelete